[meteorite-list] Australite Hunting Pictures and eBay AD

From: info at tektiteinc.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:45:18 -0500 (CDT)

Hello all,

Please see the link below for some nice pictures of hunting for
Australites in the Western Australian Gold fields.

http://tektiteinc.com under the Perth Museum link.

Aubrey Whymark recently acquired an Australite collection from a Western
Australian prospector and these pictures show where most of his
Australites were found.

Please contact Aubrey if you would like a copy of these pictures or
purchase some of his Tektites. He recently bought 120 kilograms of
Rizalites off me so please give him a buzz if you?re interested. His
website link is below.

http://www.tektites.co.uk/index.html

Please also see my offerings on eBay! Thanks and enjoy the pictures.

Cheers,
Desmond Leong
IMCA #2254
http://www.TektiteInc.com