[meteorite-list] California Meteorite Discovery Video with Jim Kriegh.

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 10:42:13 -0400

I had that same dream, many times!

Very envious.
Another great video.

I'd be interested in the dimensions of the fall pattern.
If it was as small as it appears in the video, would that be the result in a stone coming in very vertical?
Is this a fresh fall discovered in grounds hunted in the past?

I would also like to see or read about the description of the cut interior.
And of the fusion crust.

Thanks, Ruben.

Cheers,
Pete.