[meteorite-list] Sigh

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:41:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi All:

In mid-Auguest there will be a conference held in Maryland: The Great
Planet Debate: Science as Process.

I will be there and will be presenting as a scientist and science
educator. I hope to write this up as an article for the November issue of
Meteorite.

Dispite the IAU, this is not a dead issue.

Larry