[meteorite-list] Ensisheim-St Marie shows

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 00:39:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone, I am sitting in Frankfurt right now, but driving back to France today. I just wanted to report a little about the Ensisheim show. It was great, lots of friends I haven't seen in a year, we caught up on meteorite news, tales of great hunts and new goodies. I did not see much new material at the show, virtually nothing new in fact other than some new possible planetary material from NWA. Business for me was low, but I did not bring much. It was also another one of those hot years, very warm and humid, so by Sunday many people felt drained of any energy, myself included, but I think that has a little more to do with the incredible amounts of whiskey that Marc and Peter dug up and the fact that the Russians won the soccer game Sat night in the European championship, which ended up with many of us drinking in the square until 7 am! I don?t remember that much about it, let me tell you!
Well, in St Marie I will not have much chance to check emails, so don't be surprised if I do not answer anything for days.
Michael Farmer