[meteorite-list] Astrology/Astronomy

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:20:10 -0400

Hi Mike,

I whole heartily agree. I see now we are adding politics in the argument
which is a good way to open a can of worms to get a big off topic of
politics going on here. Sooner or later someone will do a search and see
the discussion and invite all his/her friends to dive in to the off
topic subject. But then things have been sorta slow lately. Best!

--AL Mitterling

-