[meteorite-list] Peep Show - "Tit for Tat"

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:00:55 -0400

Dear List Members,

To go along with today's "Picture of The Day", graciously hosted by Michael
Johnson, here are some additional photos of the younger, healthier sister to
the "Venus Stone":

"Tit for Tat"
The younger, healthier sister squaring off to the "Venus Stone" (replica
shown). A 2413-gram Saharan chondrite displaying subtle, yet stunning flow
lines cresting over to the back side of this remarkable center-piece.
http://www.lunarrock.com/6-25-2008/tit-4-tat.jpg

Side View
http://www.lunarrock.com/6-25-2008/dsc00010.jpg

Left View
http://www.lunarrock.com/6-25-2008/dsc00007.jpg

Right View
http://www.lunarrock.com/6-25-2008/dsc00012.jpg

I think the younger sister needs a name. "Pamela" has been suggested, any
other names you may have in mind?

Enjoy!
Greg

Greg Hupe