[meteorite-list] Landowner Lookup Question

From: mmorgan at mhmeteorites.com <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:29:29 +0000

I have to look up landowners almost daily when I am out in the field for my job. I always go to the county assessor first. Many now have GIS maps of the area you are looking at that are available on-line.
None will give you phone numbers, so you will need to do a reverse address lookup on a site like whitepages.com.

Good luck
Matt Morgan
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites