[meteorite-list] Impact material?

From: Larry Nichols <nicholslarry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 14:46:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

Thanks to all who replied. Sean, I haven't cut and polished any yet. Simon, I would be interested in letting you cut and polish a couple just to see whats inside. We could talk about it offlist if you're still interested. If we have a positive response from this, I will take you're advise Moni and send some to UTK and see what we have. Kevin, I'm sure we can work something out. Just let me know what youre interested in. BTW I'm located in southern Middle Tennessee, about halfway between Nashville and Huntsville Al. I added a few photos of some of the other mixed possible impact material to the album (possible impact material). Thanks everyone for your interest.

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c172/TennesseeTreasures/

Thanks again,
Best Regards,
Larry Nichols