[meteorite-list] Rob Matson finds his 76th comet - it's #1500 for SOHO

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:27:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Rob,

Congratulations on your 76th comet discovery!!

Okay, Rob, I know that you've found more than 76 comets (but just like with meteorites, it's just the ones that get published that they count;-)

but in any case, it must be a real hoot to have one of your "kids" be tagged as "SOHO's 1500th Comet Discovery".

Way to go homey,
Bob V.

[meteorite-list] SOHO Discovers Its 1500th Comet
Rob Matson mojave_meteorites at cox.net
Fri Jun 27 22:39:42 EDT 2008