[meteorite-list] AD: RARE METEORITE STAMP EXTRAVAGANZA on Ebay ENDING

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 21:24:51 -0500

Hi List. For those wanting my Rare Extravaganza of Meteorite Stamps to
display in your Meteorite Collections my Auction on EBay will end in less
then 24 hours! 9:15 pm EST Sunday night for those living on the East Coast
and 6:15 pm PST Sunday night for those of you living on the west coast.
These are Gorgeous for any Collection and have not been easy to put together
in Perfect MNH (Mint Never Hinged) Condition as a group like this. Click on
the site below and thank you for looking and good luck to the Winner!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160210424929&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006
Sincerely
Don Merchant
IMCA #0960