[meteorite-list] AD~ ebay auctions ending soon~and thank you for removing lacquer info

From: jim brady <jbrady1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 14:30:32 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings listees
       some may be interested in a few little auctions ending soon today.

Of note perhaps:
39.5 gram block cut of NWA 2424 (provisional) CV3 plucked from the hot desert
currently at about $3 a gram
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320222323581

75 gram sikhote-alin partially oriented with dozens of flowlines and rippled pools on leading edge
currently at about oooh, 70 cents a gram

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320221490485

please click on the 'view sellers other auctions' too please ,only a few on there today,some nice ones in my shop too

and many thanks to all who responded to my request for info on removing lacquer from Imilac specimen.Much appreciated

All the best from Belfast
Jim