[meteorite-list] What week in February is the 2009 Tucson show

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 22:08:06 -0700

Anne Black wrote:

> And to answer another question, I would guess that the Birthday Party
> will
> be Friday Feb. 6 and the Auction will be on Saturday Feb. 7.
>
> Geoff? Cap't Blood????

Are you kidding me? I still haven't recovered from this year's events.

Lisa said there was beer left in the cooler from the party and I
definitely have wine and champagne (sorry "method champenoise") sitting
in my fridge. I'd go on record as saying "No more parties," but I know
you'd never allow it.

And apparently that rock 'n' roller Maria Haas made off with Ruben's
smashed-up guitar. I wanted to put it on eBay! : )

Salut,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.campometeorites.com