[meteorite-list] Re Peru Crater

From: Pete Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 20:15:09 -0600

First, let me say that I sincerely hope that my Carancas doesn't get smashed
by the incoming whatchamacallet, as I would hate to lose it as I waited a
long time till I could afford it.
As a side note--Killing two subjects with one Email---
I let my students look at the NWA482 in the gem jar, when he opened the jar,
NWA 482 took a hyperbole out of the jar and vanashed into the Bermuda
triangle located in the carpet somewhere near the third row desk.
I guess we can say we've walked on the moon.
Pete