[meteorite-list] Orientation, the 1000th re-hash

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:07:52 -0500

Michael and List,
I never saw a meteorite when I was a kid, either, and I often wonder what I
might have done differently in life had that not been the case. My schedule
doesn't allow for a lot of free time either, but it's a priority and I just
do the best I can with it. Definitely worth the trouble...
All the best,
Dave