[meteorite-list] AD: Skyrock/Meteorite related Items now available

From: Joe Kerchner <illinoismeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 19:26:15 -0600

Hello everyone,
   I was just taking the time to let everyone here at the list know
that I have just designed many different SkyRock Cafe and Meteorite
Related items and have listed them all for sale, I only get a small
percentage of the total cost. There are Sweatshirts, Hooded
Sweatshirts, Coffee Mugs, Beer Steins, Mouse Pads, Fridge Magnets, Key
chains, Ties, Bumper stickers, and more. I will be list new thing
every so often. So if you are interested or if you do not see anything
that you like at the moment you should check back shortly and you
might find what you are looking for. I hope that I have something here
for everyone, I tried to make something that everyone could use. Here
is a link to my "Store".

http://zazzle.com/kerchner420

Best,
Joe Kerchner