[meteorite-list] AD~ebay auctions ending soon

From: jim brady <jbrady1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 20:00:26 +0000 (GMT)

greetings listees
       some may be interested in a few little auctions ending soon:
Of note is this very fresh 303 gram NWA meteorite with 99% primary crust and lots of character currently sitting at less than 50 cents a gram.Ends in 2 hours or so

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320224356437

this one will start later tonight to end next Sunday,it's a 1,327 gram NWA with some lateral flightmarking.$1 start and no reserve:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320226042462

thanks for your indulgence

Jim Brady

P.S nice job McCartney on the new fall.I haven't checked the list yet (only ever read the archives every day,saves my poor inbox) to see if location revealed but I say within the U.S somewhere as opposed to overseas

looking forward to hearing more about this one