[meteorite-list] What's the chances of a meteorite hitting you car hood?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 19:41:21 -0800 (PST)

Funny story Sonny, I have one to tell as well.
When I was 7 years old, my brother (13) and aunt (15)
took me to a bridge and told me to throw a rock. I did
and hit a nice new car. The car stopped, the man ran
up the bridge and my brother and aunt took off, I
stood there, petrafied, and the guy caught me and took
me home. My grandfather paid for the broken window,
then whupped me with an elm switch until I learned my
lesson, DONT THROW ROCKS! I will never forget that
whuppin!
Michael Farmer