[meteorite-list] AD~ebay auctions ending

From: jim brady <jbrady1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 12:45:37 +0000 (GMT)

greetings listees
        just a quick note to menton some ebay auctions ending today.Just a few unclassified NWA's ,but this 1.3 kilo one is quite nice with some lateral flightmarking-still at 4 cents a gram

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/meteorite-unclassified-1-327-grams-flightmarks-99p-N-R_W0QQitemZ320226042462

Ending next Sunday is a 21.3 gram slice of Gujba started at $25 a gram

see all auctions here
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZemeraldisleminerals

On this 2.7 kilo velvetty crusted specimen I think I'll start it again in 3 days when it ends in my shop and run it for 10 days in a reverse auction.I remember seeing someone else do this and it's a good idea.The price will be reduced at the end of each day by an as yet undetermined amount and hopefully it will get to a price that WILL peak some interest.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320219541787

thanks for your indulgence

P.S. McCartney,are you gonna satisfy our curiousity about the new fall?

JB