[meteorite-list] Who is Michael Casper?

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:24:51 -0400

Oh my, you are new to the list.

Just kidding. Michael Casper has not been an item with the list for many
moons.

Casper was once a meteorite dealer and at that time a very colourful
character. He was involved in many verbal wars over the list and was a good
source for entertainment. he did have many nice meteorites and the few I
purchased from him are still treasured in my collection. I dealt mostly
with his wife who was very nice to deal with.

One day he decided to get out of meteorites and sold his entire stock.
Since then, I believe, he has been dealing mostly in coins (Morgan dollars).

Cheers,

Mike Tettenborn
Owen Sound, Ontario