[meteorite-list] AD: Auctions Ending Today-Many Highlights Added for your Pleasure! More Links Added!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:46:49 -0600

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 10:45 AM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: Auctions Ending Today-Many Highlights Added for your Pleasure!
More Links Added!

Hello Everyone,

Check out this weeks Auction, which are ending soon. Also, my 30% off sale
ends Today! Don?t wait till it is too late! Check out the Highlights:

See All The Auctions Here:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfbfmtZ1QQfrppZ75QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ32QQrdZ0QQsabfmts
Z1QQsascsZ1QQsassZmeteoriteQ2dcollector
or my store portal:
http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

Over $5,000.00 worth of Great Meteorite Specimens started out at 0.99 cents!

Started out at 0.99 cents! World Famous LOS ANGELES, Martian Meteorite!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206985255

New Meteorite from New Mexico
 I am running out! Low Known Weight!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206979782

This is the Lowest this Hammer Stone will be listed for,don?t wait, Very
Rare ST. LOUIS!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206979782

Here is a beautiful large (240 gram) Brecciated L4-5, at a steal of a price!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206991786

When is the last time you have seen BELMONT, Wisconsin for sale? Here is
another great rarity!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206991997

One Rare Chondrite! Bonita Springs, Florida, Nice part slice. This One sells
for $200.00 to $300.00 per gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206978675

A 17.81 gram slice of a classic Howardite, NWA 2696 and someone will get a
bargin on this one!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206977928

This is a killer piece and fast disappearing from the market! ?A 1790 gram
end cut of NWA 2965, EL3. This is a great example of this meteorite!
In a few years this piece will be worth over a thousands dollars!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206987215

MAIN MASS, I am letting some of my precious Main Masses go..Here is one, NWA
2831, L4, 306 grams!? Get all the Main Masses while you can
 don?t believe
me
just wait and see!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206983903

A beautiful 20 gram Mesosiderite
 nice specimen! A deal for someone.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206984364

A Big Piece- 664 gram specimen of NWA 4300, H5 Chondrite!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206982548

I know a lot of folks love this meteorite- NWA 2380, LL5, 18.94 grams!? I am
almost out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206983175

I think this is my last auction piece of MULGA, Australia, pretty rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200207217122

This one smashed a garage and then a car!? Nice slice of WORDEN.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200208491323

A nice BILANGA Individual!? Try and find any for sale this nice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200207095098

Other extreme rarities
 running low on. When these are gone, I have no more!

HONOLULU!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206984916

CHAVES!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206984153

CASTALIA! Super Rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206979477

CALI,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206979365

HAMLET
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200206989487

ALBION
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200207215238

of course there are many more (LIKE 400+ Meteorites) in my ebay store!

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham

?