[meteorite-list] Wanted to Buy : Superb Pallasite!

From: Michael Gilmer <michael_w_gilmer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:31:43 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings List!

I'm having difficulty locating the right piece of
Pallasite for a friend of mine who is ready to
purchase.

Exact type/fall is not the most important factor.

What is most important is aesthetic beauty and the
olivine crystals must be high quality - the piece
should be like transparent stained glass when held in
front of a light.

I'd like something around 50mm X 40mm in size, or
somewhere around that : no postage-stamp sized pieces
please.

I know this won't be cheap and this is a serious
request - I am not just window shopping. ;)

Contact me off-list with offers.

Thanks in advance!

MikeG in Louisiana