[meteorite-list] New Crater Found?

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:42:22 -0500

Hi, Grag, List,

    As Jerry just pointed out, this was posted by
Darren on the 17th, headed "Possible Ancient
Impact Crater Australia" with this source:
http://www.sciencealert.com.au/news/20081803-17058-2.html
    "Dr Hickman, from the Geological Survey of
Western Australia, was using Google Earth to look
for iron ore when he noticed an unusually circular
structure. He sent a Google Earth picture of the
structure to his colleague Dr Andrew Glickson at
the Australian National University, who later visited
the area and confirmed that Dr Hickman had found
a particularly well preserved meteorite crater."

Sterling K. Webb