[meteorite-list] Wanted to Buy : Superb Pallasite! (UPDATE)

From: Michael Gilmer <michael_w_gilmer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:48:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone!

I have received an overwhelming flood of responses to
my
request for a superb of example of pallasite. :)

Some of you have some SPECTACULAR pieces of pallasite
available and it's very hard to pick just ONE! If I
had
millions of dollars, I'd buy them all! (seriously)

Currently I am conferring with my friend and buyer who
is financing this little meteoritical expedition into
the marketplace. We are examining all of the offers
and responses we received and will be making a
purchase
sometime today or tomorrow.

I would like to thank everyone for the kind offers and
say that we have received all the offers we need and
will be making a decision very soon.

Thanks again!

MikeG