[meteorite-list] gold coin gone for sa's

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:44:48 -0700 (PDT)

Good evening list.I just want to thank all the people
who showed an interest in the gold coin trade.It has
been traded for 162 grams of highly oriented
sikote-alins and 1 nice 20 gram amgala.If you want to
see a pic of one of them,you can go to my website and
on my homepage see one of the best flowline sa's I
have ever seen.You can be the judge.Thanks again.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!
      http://chicagometeorites.net/
      Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999