[meteorite-list] esquel for sale(AD)/from dave harris

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 07:28:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all.I just got a post from dave harris,ENGLAND)he
is having trouble posting to the list,but I will not
post what he sent me,just using my words as to he
wants to say.As we all know,he is going into the
hospital to have surgery and he has decided to put up
forsale a 146 gram slice of ESQUEL.He wants $5500 for
the piece.I have about 7 pics I can send to you if
interested.Or email dave directly.Just passing this on
to the list.Have a great day and dave god speed to you.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!
      http://chicagometeorites.net/
      Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999