[meteorite-list] Most Unique CAI

From: Thetoprok at aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:07:39 EDT

Greg, List,

This is a perfect example of the difference between people like me who sell
the occasional meteorite to support my collecting habit, and a true dealer.
How you ever parted with that CAI capped jewel is beyond me, I doubt I would
have ever been able to sell it! That is truly one of the most unique features
I've ever seen.

-Larry

In a message dated 3/23/2008 10:51:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,