[meteorite-list] AD - Sales Page Updated - New Pieces

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:45:55 -0700

Hello List,

http://astro-artifacts.com/Astroartifacts/Met_4_Sale_Template.html

I just updated and added many new individual specimens to my page. They
include Montferre (France), Barratta (Australia), Bruderheim (Canada), the
very rare Shalka Diogenite (India), Esquel, Girgenti (Sicily, Italy),
Murchison, and some OOP Antarctic Meteorite Postcards. If time permits,
please take a gander. Don't forget to hit the refresh button to make sure
you are looking at current inventory.

I'm am trying to avoid selling on eBay as much as possible and bring back
the good old sales page format. In the last few months I have been the
victim of eBay's Paypal scam, multiple non-paying bidders, and now sellers
won't be able to leave feedback for buyers...

Thank you!

Mike Bandli