[meteorite-list] AD: Some Auctions Ending Some Starting. All This Week...

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:43:43 -0700

Hi All,

I'll have lots of meteorite auctions going up this week. I've got
some 100+ gram lots and 250+ gram lots of NWA XXX starting at $9.99
Some small lots, big lots, and some really nice individuals of 100
grams with nice crust. Look for a few 1 kilo+ lots coming your way
too. Also some nice sliced (unpolished) pieces. I anyone wants
anything specific let me know. If I don't have it I can probably get
it, contact me off list and I'll give you a price.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfreel3orn

Talk to you soon... ;)

Eric Wichman
www.MeteoriteWatch.com