[meteorite-list] Is this really Park Forrest on ebay? Legit?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:35:27 -0700 (PDT)

You know what is hilarious, that guy got into a fight
with me and the owner of the Winslow St. specimen. He
kept bidding against me (no problem, that is what
America is about) but his argument was that I was an
evil dealer who was going to sell it and "make money"
while he wanted to keep a piece for his kids and for
saving history. He kept telling the homeowner that I
was scamming them, which was funny since I kept
bidding higher than him, so I am not sure what that
logic was supposed to prove. Obviously he wants to
"make money" now. So who is the "evil dealer"?
These people are such hypocrites.
Michael Farmer