[meteorite-list] AD: Just listed 4 Unique Rare Meteorite & Related items on EBay

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:47:14 -0500

Hi List. I just listed 4 Unique auctions tonight on EBay that will end this
Sunday March 30, 2007 ending every 15 minutes from 9:00 pm to 9:45 pm for
those living on the East Coast or 6:00 pm to 6:45 pm for those living on the
west. I have a Meteorite Coin Starter Set. A set of Lunar and Martian
Display Pieces. A fragment of the Rare Hammer Stone Cali Columbia #001 and
Last an auction of my Rare Meteorite Stamps
Extravaganza!---------------------ALL STARTING AT A
PENNY----------------------------------You can click the site address below
to check them out.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZemflocater

Thanks for looking and I wish all of you a great week and weekend ahead.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
IMCA #0960