[meteorite-list] Dinner report

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:19:44 -0700

Greetings all,
        Just thought you might want to know, the pleasure of my
Company for dinner closed on eBay at a whopping $12.50, which
Has been paid in full via PayPal. Someone suggested this might
Be for charity..... Do I LOOK like Geoff Notkin? No, this was in
The tradition of Michael Casper and, therefore, strictly for
Personal gain, glory and gratification. I'm RICH, I tell you! RICH!
        ( Michael Casper's auction closed in the low single digits. Eat your
Heart out, Michael!)
        My dad can beat up his dad, too.
        Michael