[meteorite-list] Meteorite market trends - a critical note

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 09:49:18 -0700

Dear Greg and all,
        I find your post an excellent example of how many different
Approaches/orientations there are to collecting meteorites. For
Instance, you mention how you would particularly value "pristine"
Extraterrestrial material "before entering our atmosphere."
        For myself and, I am confident, many others the phenomenon
Of the process of becoming a meteorite, the flight through the
Atmosphere, whether the fall was witnessed, whether it hit anything
Man made or a living animal, etc, all play into the "romance" of the
Stone a great deal.
        Just goes to show ya, it takes all kinds.
        Best wishes, Michael