[meteorite-list] Don't delay, order today! - Suspect Auction

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:04:11 -0700

Olah All,
Looks like a fresh mesosiderite. I know, the shape is odd - but have
a look at fresh pieces of that Chinese mesosiderite fall Dong Umjim
Qui...or however it's spelled...they look rather similar to this,
though by the look of the orange crystals clearly visible on the
surface of this stone, this one has more olivine in it.
That said, it could also be an unusual piece of slag, and I don't feel
like betting $1k on such a strange piece from a questionable
location...if I had more money, I might think otherwise.
Regards,
Jason