[meteorite-list] Another Great Meteorite Mag. issue and Jim Kriegh Story!!

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:13:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Geoff Notkin's article on Jim Kriegh is right on
target.
(if there is anyone out there that doesn't subscribe,
why not?)

Great Work Geoff,
I wish I'd have thought of writing about Jim.

Your story was a great read and it's very cool that he
is remembered in what was one of his favorite
publications!

He was great man that will not be forgotten.....

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.mr-meteorite.com