[meteorite-list] Messing around with filters

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 17:19:33 EDT

Hi Mark, Thanks for the cool story. All list members should check it out.

Those Xpol images are not bad at all. I am looking forward to what you will
do with your new Olympus.

I think you are just going to need to get used to sharing the $ you spend on
rocks with the thin sections you will want as well.

When you get the new scope up and running please share those images with us
as well.

Tom Phillips

In a message dated 5/1/2008 3:19:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,