[meteorite-list] New Friends

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 13:02:23 -0700

Greetings all,
        People who are on the existing METEORITE FRIENDS PAGE

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/MeteoriteFriends.html

Are automatically "approved" for the new, more comprehensive page
at:

http://www.meteorite.com/friends/

However, if you are new to both, please first email me first with your
Name and a portrait photo in jpg format (I can crop in photoshop
If needed). I will put you "up" on the traditional page and inform Paul. You
will then be able to automatically enter yourself on the new and more
comprehensive page and the photo on the "old" page will be you #1 photo on
the newer page.
        This will allow screening out spammers, nut jobs and convicted
Meteorite thieves.
        Best wishes, Michael