[meteorite-list] What the heck is going on?? Nothing!!! It's DEAD!!! JOKE

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 14:04:15 EDT

Michael,

You know what?

I have a problem with you having a problem with me having a problem with
Paul having a problem with others saying there is a problem, because I EXPRESSLY
stated my last post that I had NO problem with Paul having a problem with
others saying there is a problem.

So your problem is unfounded. So I don't think you really have a problem.

Now, tread softly on your response if your posting here ends up talking Paul
out of giving me my free beer at your auction next year, then YOU are the
one that is really going to have a BIG problem.

Oh, to keep this slightly meteorite related, I am slowly getting items up at
ebay to start the discounting, but people keep buying things before I lower
the prices. Not that I have a problem with that.

Should I be concerned that the above paragraph might be a problem since
someone might take my reply to this last post as a gimmick to talk about my Steve
Arnold's Famous Ebay Discount Marathon more than just one time in a week?

Oh, I almost forgot, part of what I said above was a JOKE, an attempt to be
funny. But some of it was serious. I am not up to sorting out which is
which. So, if you are humourically challenged be careful before responding in
anger!

Steve #1

In a message dated 5/3/2008 3:19:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,