[meteorite-list] Solar System

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 04:45:25 -0700 (MST)

Hi Pete:

I always have problems with the multi-line links. :(

Here is the orginal site:

http://www.livephysics.com/simulations/astronomy/scale-of-the-solar-system.html

And one that I found the goes an addition step:

http://www.saintjoe.edu/~dept14/environment/rogero/core5/celestial_compare.html

The following, while not as fancy, I turned into an Excel file that I then
used to "create" a series of scale models in my classroom using beads,
styrofoam balls and up through excercize balls (1 meter in diameter).

http://www.angelfire.com/sc2/Trunko/stars.html

Hope this helps.

Larry