[meteorite-list] AD: Whole Thing Baby!

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 16:00:12 EDT

Michael,

I see your high bidder so far, is at $200,100.00 and their hidden ebay name
starts with an "a" and has 10,005 positive feed back, one with a cool
shooting star. I wonder who is interested in meteorites and has just crossed over
that 10,000 feedback mark???

:-)

Sounds like you have a serious offer Mike. Good luck with getting that
bumped up to a price you are willing to take, it seems like you are probably
getting close to finding a new home for your stuff.

Steve

In a message dated 5/8/2008 2:48:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,