[meteorite-list] Congratulations to Dr.Connelly

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 09:51:04 +0200

I have sent to Dr.Connelly many emails for the question of
the Lido di Venezia meteorite seen we have sent all analysis
months ago and not yet it was published in the met.bulletin,
we have sent analysis of new NWA material and not yet it was
published, and I not have received any answer.
Congratulations for the reliability. The strange is the
other NWA found from USA people immediatly they come
published in few months. Is not a case is a little " racism
" with european and above all with italian Researchers? If
yes, well I hope in many fast time born a European
Meteoritical Society so at least the ours "business" we can
manage from here.

Matteo