[meteorite-list] Congratulations to Dr.Connelly

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 09:57:46 -0700 (PDT)

And what makes you think I took 6 kilos of Argentina
meteorite? Are you as uneducated as the Argentines? I
put on my website 6 KG TOTAL ESTIMATED WEIGHT.
Do you understand that. Do you have proof I took one
gram of meteorites from Argentina? What you read in
newspapers is often very untrue.
When do you return the Kendrapara you stole from
India? You are aware that India claims all meteorites
as state property, I recall you selling pieces of it.
People who live in glass houses should not throw

Michael Farmer

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites