[meteorite-list] Thin sections?

From: Mark Crawford <mark_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 21:51:41 +0100

Evening list,

As part of my attempts to lean more about our common interest, I've been
reading up and trying to get my head round some basic mineralogy - in
particular using thin-section microscopy.

I wondered if any members had any old sections, perhaps
dirty/cracked/damaged, or some surplus inexpensive specimens, which they
would be prepared to sell for a modest sum? Meteoritic obviously
preferred, but terrestrial would also be appreciated.

If anyone can help please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
Mark

--
Mark's Meteorite Pages: http://meteorites.cc