[meteorite-list] AD~Ebay items ending today.The Tomahawk

From: jim brady <jbrady1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 13:25:49 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings listoids
          I have a few auctions ending today ,mostly unclassified specimens but a couple of nice ones including one that looks like a tomahawk head.Currently at about 50 cents a gram.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320246947865

also hoping for an offer on this beautiful rumurutiite endcut.Starting at $20 a gram ,go ahead and try me with an offer,I may not be able to resist.Need funds at the minute.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320233249438

3 Vaca Muerta partslices are also up for grabs.No bids yet,99p.Impeccable provenance

see them all here:Thanks for looking

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Emerald-Isle-Minerals

Jim Brady

http://thedigitalcameramarket.com