[meteorite-list] AD - BRAND NEW Shocked Achondrite!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 10:24:47 -0700 (PDT)

Mr Farmer,

I thought we had an agreement not to comment on each others advertisements. You have broken this promise after a few years releasing me from my promise to keep my mouth shut about past indiscretions on your part.

It is no secret that I am not a big fan of recent falls of questionable status selling for several hundred dollars a gram due to hype. Come on, $1,000.00 a gram for an ordinary H5? These same falls barely maintain $25.00 a gram a few months later. We are not talking about classics here which have run the price gauntlet. I would rather purchase Cumberland Falls for much less and have a gorgeous piece on display rather than some friable H chondrite of questionable legal status. Please do not start up with me again as I do not have the same tolerance I once held and want to help keep the List a friendlier place.

Best Regards,

Adam