[meteorite-list] My apologies to my recent trading partners!

From: Michael Gilmer <michael_w_gilmer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 19:28:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks!

I wanted to give the group an update about why I have
fallen silent lately. I made a call for micromounts
of rare falls and many of you kindly responded with
some
nice offers that I took advantage of. I sent payment
and I received all of the micros I was promised - this
includes Maria Haas, Coby Wellshear, and a couple of
others whose names escape me at the moment.

The reason I did not send an email this past week to
acknowledge my reception of the goods was because we
had a family crisis that took me away from email and
the internet for several days. My wife has fallen ill
with a bad gall-bladder (we think, we are still trying
to pin down the diagnosis), and it required two trips
to the emergency room this past week. Since we are
sole caretakers for my elderly fatherinlaw, this
caused a big family shakeup, with my wife and I having
to call in her sister to help caretake while I took my
wife for treatment. Needless to say, this has shaken
things up and I have fallen behind on my emails and
communications.

I don't owe anyone any money, and all accounts are
current, so to speak. I just wanted to send out this
posting to let my friends know why I have not
responded.
I hate to dump personal stuff into the water cooler
like this, but this is going to save me from retelling
this several times.

Best regards,

MikeG

Michael Gilmer (Louisiana, USA)
Member of the Meteoritical Society.
Member of the Bayou Region Stargazers Network.
Website - http://www.glassthrower.com/meteorites
MySpace - http://www.myspace.com/fine_meteorites_4_sale