[meteorite-list] Presenting my 50mm Libyan Glass Sphere

From: mexicodoug at aim.com <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 00:22:33 -0400

Hi David, Listees, friends,

WOW!

OK, I can't resist :-)

The 8-ball was impressive in the indochinite, now the #1-ball
in LDG, and the irons are striped, and with this 17th ball you've
got over a complete whole billiards set.

I think it is time to invite over the Dutchess of Doom for a game;
I'm sure she'd go:
http://www.allisonfisher.com/WallAFClassicBlack.jpg

Besides she's in NC, though being English she'd know how
to handle the 50mm size.

If not, it could be interesting, to invite Jasmin of Klagenfurt, too ;)
http://www.jasmin-ouschan.com/images/media/Presseartikel/presse1.jpg
Glad your sharing,
Best wishes,

I'd love to see that LDG sphere with a reddish, low Sun doubly
refracted behind?

Doug (ok, now I'm really gone *poof*)