[meteorite-list] update

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:10:52 -0700

With all due respect, Pete, the tone of your email is very rude and an
'update' on your situation is unnecessary. Michael Johnson has provided us
all with a free service and to flame him on the list for simply not replying
to your emails is inappropriate. Put yourself in his shoes. He probably gets
dozens of requests and large image files a day and may not have time to
reply immediately (especially while moving). Typically, when I send him an
image, it gets posted to RFS within a couple weeks.

Have some patience, my friend. MJ is a good guy and doesn't deserve the
flame.

Kind regards,
?
Mike Bandli?