[meteorite-list] Svend Buhls Meteorite Prints

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 18:22:04 EDT

Hello Dave, Mike, and all,

I agree entirely, Svend's prints are great.
But..............
Maybe I am too quiet and need to remind you that I still have some
hand-printed, hand-colored reproductions of the Ensisheim wood-cut. They were done so
carefully by Fred Olsen that he crushed minerals (malachite, azurite....) to
make naturals pigments to paint them. He even came and asked me for some
pieces of the Ensisheim meteorite, but when I found out that he was going to do
with them I flatly refused and told him to go find an NWA with the same
classification. You can find the whole story, and a picture here:
_http://www.impactika.com/books.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/books.htm)

And I just got back from Fort Worth, a short visit to TCU and Art Ehlmann,
and I brought back some pieces of Somervell County!
Any one interested?

Anne Black
_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)
_www.IMCA.cc_ (http://www.IMCA.cc)

In a message dated 5/19/2008 4:00:32 PM Mountain Daylight Time,