[meteorite-list] Public Apologies to Michael Johnson

From: Pete Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 19:47:09 -0500

I hope this posts as I don't think the last one did.
I was under the impression that the email address was rocksfromspace.com and
now I've been informed that I sent to the wrong address.
I'll try the new address.
My apologies to the list for. being an anoying pest and such a rude person.
I am neither of these, just frustrated. And then to top it all off, I had
the wrong cottonpicking address, which some would say that makes me look
like a fool. I took the address from the RFS website, but I guess that I had
the wrong one.
I did not mean to sound rude nor be an anoying pest.
Since some think I have made such an ass of myself, maybe I should just
resign and not continue to be a bad apple in such a fine barrel. I would not
want to contaminate such a good list as this.
Pete