[meteorite-list] SEO help needed / this is a little off topic

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 17:53:13 -0700

Hi Everyone I am looking for some help with SEO for my website
www.meteoritefinder.com I am not really sure what I need or how much
it will cost, so I was hoping there was some advise that could be
offered here. I am starting to work on it a little myself but I really
don't even know what I need to do. About all I do know is that when
you type in meteorites for sale I am like the 30 something page that
is displayed and I want to be in the top 5 or at least on the first
page. So maybe someone here can help me in this endeavor. Thanks for
your time and it is for a meteorite related site so it is not way off
topic : )

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com